Friday 18 February 2011

paint along with me outline


hi everyone good evening
here is the pencil outline for daffodil i do hope you will join in painting along with me

please leave me a comment so i know you have popped by thank you.
LIST OF THINGS YOU WILL NEED
you will need water colour paper
im useing a hot pressed paper 600gsm

water colour paints i use Winsor and Newton Artist
here is what i will be useing
Cadmium lemon
Cadmium yellow pale
Cadmium orange
Cadmium red deep
French ultamarine
Terra Verta

 if you have Lyra Water colour crayons (closest match to  winsor and newton colours i could find)
 here are the numbers you will need
04 = Cadmium Yellow
07 = Cadmium Yellow Pale
09 = Cadmium Orange
21 = Cadmium Red Deep
68 = Terra Verta
37 = French Ultramarine
34 = Ultramarine Violet

number 4 or 6 size paint brush SHARP POINT
im useing sable as they hold lots of liquid so less refilling of brush

you will need to transfer the imaged onto water colour paper but not to heavily. once the yellow paint goes on you will not be able to remove the pencil outline
will try and back over the weekend with some step by steps in how to paint the flower
thank you for dropping by
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks Linda, just catching up with your tutorials. Looking forward to having a go at this lovely daffodil
Claire xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Thanks Linda. Your tutorials are great. I've copied the daffodil and will have a go at it. I don't know if it will be over the weekend though hope that's okay.

Jenny x

lindah11 said...

thank you for dropping in
you go at your own pace there is no rush i hope you have fun
hugs linda x

Seafield Jo said...

Thanks for this Linda, I'm going to give it a go. I'm not very confident with my colouring so hopefully this will help me improve. I'll let you know how I get on. Jo x