Friday 13 July 2012

Friday already

Good Morning everyone
  had a fantastic day with my grand daughter Sophia the weather was kind to us sunny and dry all day
we played out most of the time 
 I had to laugh at Sophia's version of hide and seek
  she told me where to hide before she started counting  lol 
 we had a pretend shop on the go and did jigsaw's played computer games  coloured in with crayons

i managed to get a bit more of my garden tidied too so all was good  
Got it all to do again today  but it's raining here this morning
so looks like we will have to  get out the DVD's and do a little painting
hopefully it might brighten up later 
so yet again no crafting for me till later 
 mind you i was totally shattered last night  after her daddy had picked her up 
goodness me  i need to bottle some of her energy  she is full of beans 
bless her 
what to be 3 again lol 
have a great day where ever you are normal  crafting will be resumed  soon 
hugs linda xxx

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Pleased you had a good day Linda, I looked after my 9 month old Grandaughter today too we had a lovely day.


Hugs Julie x