Monday 15 December 2014

Mum's Christmas card with E brush Background

where has this year gone?
im late again making family cards
 i always feel better when i have got 
Mum's card finished Phew!
 so here it is


For my background i used  my Spectrum Noir BGR2
in the E-brush  all over the centura pearl card stock  with small swirls
then ran it through 
the A4 embossing Snow flake folder from as 
it's very subtle  i only wanted to tint the card stock as my wreath was all white 
 then set to  using  my dies cut my flowers and a paper punch for the fine branches

 those Die cut flowers had a coat of stick and stay then glittered 
 im hooked on that now ....
  as i was assembling the wreath it needed some thing extra to fill in the gaps
 so i raided my bean bag for the tiny  Polystyrene balls
 laid them onto some sticky card and  sprayed them with 
pearl diamond i used the 3d gel tacky glue and all purpose for my card
 but have to say
that bean bag  saved the day   lol
 added my bow and a few crystal gems   to finish off

 thanks for popping by today 
 hugs linda x


5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Linda, I hope you are keeping well. This is gorgeous and love the wreath and subtle background.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Wow - that is fabulous - your mum will love it. Like what you did with the bean bag polystyrene balls - now there's a thought!
xx

Jan said...

Stunning card Linda. I love WOW xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card. Fab wreathe x

Unknown said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks