Wednesday 22 June 2011

SNEAKY PEEP 3 Adorables


good morning everyone
here is day 3 of the sneaky peeps from the new Summer Adorables from Crafters Companion

in this card i printed off the backing paper from the cd then stamped my own backing paper with the small stamps from the same plate as i have already said these stamps send you down memory lane ...
this stamp reminds me of myself i had a red dress and long hair when i was little didnt have red shoes but did have black patent ones oh i loved those shoes lol...on this particular holiday in Devon it was my birthday and the lady that ran the Hotel gave me some rainbow ribbons for my hair. i had a different colour to wear everyday .......

ok so what have i used water colour paper and paints versa fine smoky grey and red versa fine M/S punch plain white and red linen card stock a few gems and organza ribbon clear peeloffs which i coloured with pro markers
dont forget they will be launched on Friday 24th Create and Craft at mid day
if you pop over to Crafters Companion news and inspiration blog you will see all the full range
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Another stunning card Linda. This little girl reminds me of my neice. Jo x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Linda. Your colouring is amazing.

Edna x

Hazel said...

It's beautiful, love the images I've seen so far. Hazel x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Linda, I too had a red dress and Red shoes. Brilliant. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You've done a fantastic job with these stamps and CD, love them all but the purple one is my favourite. Love to hear your reminiscences too. Marianne x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning, love it

Ali x