Monday 20 June 2011

Sneaky peek 1 Summer Adorables


hi all
just got the go ahead to to share some new Stamps and CD from Crafters Companion
the Summer Adorables by Jayne Nestorenko there will be more announcements on news and inspiration blog later this evening so do pop over and check it out if you can .....

i can say hand on heart they truley are Adroable too each and every stamp plate  took me on a journey of lovely times past....... this one reminds me of my Grand daughter Sophia its her to a tea...
each and every stamp has brought back memories in my life of either my self or my family
i know your going to love them...........they will be launched this Friday
this one has been stamped in the tradtional manner with a mask of the little girl onto water colour paper then painted in
the backing paper is off the CD which are all stunning in fact your spoilt for choice
i will post more tomorrow do please drop by
thank you for popping in today
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Linda. I can feel more temptation on the way!! Jo x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

SQUEALLLLLLLL I can't wait this is truly stunning Linda love everything about it.

Ali x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful as always Linda, can't wait to see the other sneaky peek's :0)

Hazel said...

It's lovely. The image is super. I might have to be tempted. Hazel x

Wendy said...

Fantastic Linda, love the masking. Very pretty. xx

Pam Leng said...

Wow Linda this is such a stunning card.

Pam xx