Saturday 16 February 2013

Little bit of colouring

Hi there everyone 
had a little colouring session 
with my spectrum noirs
and my saturated canary digi's
such a sweet image
 i thought it was perfect for valentine day but haven't had time to make cards of late
i have added a list of the colours used
TNI-TN2-FS1-FS8-CR3-CR11-DR5-BGR1-BGR2-BGR3-BGR5
BG1-BG2-BG3-BG5 GB1-GB3-GB5 and Blender pen


isn't this a beautiful image for the bride to be 
i love it so elegant yet modern 
the colours i used are 
TN1-TN2-FS1-FS8-CR3-CR5-GB3-GB5-GB7
BG1-BG2-BG4 and Blender Pen
that little dotty background just finishes it off
don't you think  
i will add some crystal glitter for that added bit of sparkle

as for me
im slowly getting back into the swing of things
 im knitting baby blankets  cardigans and hats for the Twins
they are doing well indeed should be home soon 
doctors are very very pleased with their progress
so un-till next time 
have a great day 
hugs linda xxx




10 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Fabulous Linda, love your colouring :-) Sorry for the late visit, been too poorly to hop but catching up now :-) Have a fab weekend! Elaine-xxx-

Kandy's Krafts said...

Both are beautiful Linda but you're right that bridal one is stunning. I do envy you my shoulder still won't let me get back to my crafting - driving me crazy - serious withdrawal symptons going on so I will have to be happy looking at yours.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring! Thank you for including the recipes! I'm just learning to colour, and have Spectrum Noir pens. Blogs like yours are such an inspiration for a newbie like me;-) In fact I spend too much time admiring all the creations I see online! I should be using the time to practice;-)

Fiona C said...

Love what you've done with these - hope to hear you're feeling fully restored soon xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello love your card today,i am really likeing the saturated cannery stamps. this is a nice image with the cat. i hope they bring it out in rubber stamp form. i hear that create and craft are doing thes stamps this year to. nice to see your cards againe love bluebell-flowerwood.

Sandra said...

Great news about the twins :) I've got boy/girl twins too. Ben & Isabelle. They'll be 8 in April. I can't believe where the years have gone.
I love your two Saturated Canary girls. Wonderful colouring as always.
Hugs
Sandra x

Unknown said...

Stunning colouring and images Linda, great news about the twins txx

Pee’s Atteljeeke said...

What a lovely colors you use.
But when I look at my own spectrum noir pens, I miss the blue jeans color that you used in the jacket and tights.
Or do you have of another color?

Pee’s Atteljeeke said...

Thank you for you inspiration.
This is what I make with it.

http://petraav.blogspot.nl/2013/06/danielle.html

Sande said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest. I love the bride image and you've colored her gorgeous. White is not as easy to achieve as some people think and you did so perfectly.

Congrats on your new tiny ones.