Monday 10 October 2011

Sneaky peep day 4


hi everyone
here is day 4 of my sneaky peeps from the New SWALK Winter Cheers stamps and CD from Crafters Companion the new pick of the week on the 14th october ............
coloured in with Spectrum Noir.... i went for Burgundy and tan   think it works???????
added some squiggles with glue pen for  skate marks and covered with crystal glitter ....

matted and layered onto core-dination card stock in matching colours onto a backing paper from the CD ..
 the spotty ribbon and card candi are from joanna sheen the spray of roses i made are from wild orchid i hope you approve ?
have you joined in on the Blog hop yet???????
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marianne said...

The colours are gorgeous and so warm, esp. on a rainy day like we're having right now. I guess the Greek summer is finally over.
Also love the skate marks!

Arline said...

This is fab! Love the colours you have used!xx

Elizabeth said...

I've been following your sneaky peeks of these fabulous stamps and love all your cards but this has got to be my favourite to day - the colour combination really works well and I would never have thought of putting burgundy and tan together ... lovely! Elizabeth x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

So Gorgeous! I already know which member of my family I will be using that image for their Christmas Card. I love the colours you've used and the embellishments finish it off beautifully.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X