Wednesday 21 September 2011

A little thank you to my followers

I really do thank each and everyone who has been following  my blog
and for all your lovely comments I do read them all ..... they really  brighten my day
 so to say thank you  here are 2 Freebies 
from my Red Patch Pals  images
  a Digi for you to colour in or a  pre coloured one for those who don't like colour
these images are signed by me and  covered by  my Copyright




 I would like you to enjoy playing with these images but please respect I am the artist  the digi  is scanned at 600dpi
 please keep my signature on the digi image at all times
thank you

  and if possible link back to my blog http://lindasrainbowcraftingcabin.blogspot.com/

 Once Again a big Thank you
 Enjoy  hugs linda xxx







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you for sharing Lindah. Carol x

Pam Leng said...

Thanks for the freebies Linda this is so cute

Pam xx

Bee said...

So cute, thanks for sharing

B xx

Marianne said...

Thank YOU for sharing your wonderful work with us and giving us inspiration.
Marianne x

julie_woolston said...

Thank you so much Linda for the freebies.

Hugs Julie x