Thursday, 10 October 2013

Believe in Autumn colours

 Hi there everyone
 went missing for a day lol 
but im back with another card 
using the Believe stamp from Sheena Douglass
with spectrum noir pens


after colouring the image i added flicks of distressing inks around the edge in an assortment of colors 
well to be honest it was what ever i could lay my hands on at the time  lol 
 then simple layers of gold and black card
the backing paper is from a nit wits paper kit the leaves were made using a spellbinder assortment of dies  cut from a paper colored in assorted inks

here are the Spectrum Noir  colors used 
TN1,TN2,TN4,TN7,GB1.GB3,GB7BG1,BG2,BG3,BG5,BG10,GG1,GG2,GG3 OR1.CR11 Blender Pen

thank you for popping by

hugs linda x

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Gorgeous Linda I can feel the autumn air as I walk through the leaves such depth of colour in your card. I love using Sheena's stamps and have this set just wish I could get my colours to look like this lol! Thanks for sharing

MaggieH

Chris said...

Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Chris said...

Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/