Tuesday 23 October 2012

Back with Jayne Nestorenko

For Today
my card is another one from the
Just my Imagination stamp range from
P1050627
i had fun with this one
i used the left over from a die as a stencil
used my distressing inks to colour then over stamped the tree all onto centura snow white card
embossed a a panel of plain white then matted onto orange and lime green glitter card i had in my stash
stamped the sentiment with distressing inks all layered with 3D gel
Thank You for Popping by
hugs linda xxx

3 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Love the cols and a great card xx

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card. Great embosssing on the base card x

Linda Simpson said...

Another stunning creation Linda. My E-Bosser arrived today so I am hoping to get to play later today or tomorrow :)

Hugs
Linda xxx