Thursday 6 September 2012

day 3 sneaky peeps

hi there everyone  i have been very busy doing yet more samples pleased to say im all caught up
it’s now time for the big clear out of my craft room
it truly is a tip….. i just can't find anything so frustrating i know i have things but takes far to long to go searching
enough is enough im getting rid if i haven’t used things in at least a year …
order must be restored  lol………..it’s a new day a new card
from the Strawberry Kisses Christmas

 P1050377
a little bit of decoupage on this one the sentiment say’s What a Cracker….
coloured him with my spectrum noir pens
matted silver embossed velum from my stash
onto holographic card  added some snow flake die cut and dew drops
to finish off my card

thank you for all my friends who take time to leave me a comment
i really do appreciate your support your all stars
thank you
hugs linda xxx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Zoe said...

Cute card xx

rachel said...

fab card - great colours x

Debbie x said...

Love this Linda, colours are fab (my favourite, purple!!) and the vellum is yummy!!!
Debbie x

Linda Simpson said...

Adorable and a fabulous Christmas card. I love purple and silver together for Christmas cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

A really cute card, love lilac x

Carolyn said...

fabby card and its giving me inspiration :)