Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Peony in Spectrum Noirs

spoiling you today Crafters
thought i would share a digi i coloured in yesterday
the image is from justinklined  coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens
P1040824
and believe it or not i used only 6 colours for this… i normally have a pile of colours out
i do love my Spectrum Noir Pens
  im delighted how it turned out
  even coloured the ribbon with pens to match the image a bit of red mirri and some crystal gems
i have the same peony in my garden so went out and nicked a petal for perfect colour match lol
i do love these flowers they do drop there petals so soon after blooming such a shame as they are so pretty
here is my colour list if you would like to try a peony
DR3- DR5- DR7 DG1- DG2- DG4
have fun colouring
hugs linda xxx

12 comments:

sue - aka bearhouse said...

WOW!!! This is truly stunning. The flower is coloured so beautifully. I love how you get so much detail in the shading
Sue

Rita said...

Oh my goodness Linda.That peony rose looks so stunning. Not in my wildest dreams could I ever manage to colour like that. Beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

julie_woolston said...

This is so beautiful Linda, gorgeous colours and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Jak Heath said...

absolutly stunning.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colouring. Chris xx

Celia Harrington said...

Stunning card and the colouring is Wow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card Linda - the colouring is fantastic and so effective
Kim x

Linda said...

Fabulous Linda, I am loving the colours and your colouring is fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW Linda, your colouring is amazing

Kate M said...

Absolutely amazing - so realistic - your colouring is spot on - love it
Kate
xx

Marianne said...

I love peonies, especially the soft pink ones. Your colouring is amazing, as usual. Thanks for the SN numbers.

lindyloo said...

simply stunning and so is your colouring
lindyloo x