Tuesday 12 June 2012

Peony in Spectrum Noirs

spoiling you today Crafters
thought i would share a digi i coloured in yesterday
the image is from justinklined  coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens
P1040824
and believe it or not i used only 6 colours for this… i normally have a pile of colours out
i do love my Spectrum Noir Pens
  im delighted how it turned out
  even coloured the ribbon with pens to match the image a bit of red mirri and some crystal gems
i have the same peony in my garden so went out and nicked a petal for perfect colour match lol
i do love these flowers they do drop there petals so soon after blooming such a shame as they are so pretty
here is my colour list if you would like to try a peony
DR3- DR5- DR7 DG1- DG2- DG4
have fun colouring
hugs linda xxx

12 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is truly stunning. The flower is coloured so beautifully. I love how you get so much detail in the shading
Sue

Rita said...

Oh my goodness Linda.That peony rose looks so stunning. Not in my wildest dreams could I ever manage to colour like that. Beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

julie_woolston said...

This is so beautiful Linda, gorgeous colours and layout.

Hugs Julie x

Jak Heath said...

absolutly stunning.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colouring. Chris xx

Celias said...

Stunning card and the colouring is Wow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Linda - the colouring is fantastic and so effective
Kim x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Linda, I am loving the colours and your colouring is fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW Linda, your colouring is amazing

Kate M said...

Absolutely amazing - so realistic - your colouring is spot on - love it
Kate
xx

Marianne said...

I love peonies, especially the soft pink ones. Your colouring is amazing, as usual. Thanks for the SN numbers.

lindyloo said...

simply stunning and so is your colouring
lindyloo x