Friday 4 May 2012

Puddle Jumping

come on admit it you have done it....
puddle jumping i mean.... i know i did and loved it …. still get the urge to do it now lol
so this card fits in a treat with all the rain we are getting here in UK at the moment.
P1040291
a fab little stamp from the S.W.A.L.K range you might already have in your collection
if not why not check them out over on
he was coloured in with spectrum noir pens onto Neenah  with silver mirri a complimentary  core-dination card
and another backing paper from the S.W.A.L.K craft cds
i used glossy accents to his red wellies and the puddle then once it had dried
  went over the  splashes with another layer to get more dimension 
added the bakers twine and button  little boys always have string  and stuff in there pockets
i know my sons did….  i never understood why they needed to have a piece of string but they did ! 
must be a boy thing lol
oh and before i forget don’t miss out pop over to
a great prize yet again on offer
thank you for popping by
hugs linda xxx

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh yes Linda I too used to love jumping in the puddles :). Your card as always is stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

Beautiful card Linda, just wish I still could do it lol! xx Jan

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a lovely card x

julie_woolston said...

Oh yes Linda many times and my Grandchildren love to do it too.
This is a lovely card and image, I do love the swalk ones.

Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

Such a lovely card.xxx

jane stillman said...

great card, takes me back to when I COULD puddle jump lol

Chris said...

Super card I love it, now where are my wellies :O). Chris xx

Unknown said...

is an avid puddle jumper :o)) .... beautiful card love the image ! xx

Kate M said...

brilliant card - love it
Kate
(retired puddle jumper)
xx

lindyloo said...

hi linda oh yes there is just something about jumping in puddles lol
super card
crafty hugs linda x

Anonymous said...

lol, I do still stomp through puddles lol and kick the leaves. I love your card and the image is so cute, great colors xx

Catherine said...

Beautiful card Linda - love the SWALK stamps. x