Saturday 3 March 2012

Wild Rose Studio stamp

P1040104

isn’t she a sweetie she arrived today
i have just found these stamps from Wild Rose Studio
finished off my painting got everything put away  after a fashion lol
sat watching TV and though i would colour it in
i used Neenah card and spectrum noir pens …i still haven't got round to changing all my lids
so i won’t put up a list of colours that were used will make it into a card over the weekend
any way  enough of my ramblings
thank you for popping by
hugs linda xxx

7 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Linda, your card is so delightful and adorable :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jan said...

Stunning Linda xx Jan

Katiek said...

funny i have just purchased exactly the same stamp. so adorable xx

Chris said...

This is beautifully coloured and the image is FAB. Chris xx

pauline said...

love all your cards, If you would like to pop over to my blog I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award.
Pauline xx

claire-bears-cards said...

How cute is she! I have these stamps on my wish list (which is about as long as my legs hehe).

Beautiful coloring as always

xx

pickle said...

Gorgeous x