Friday 9 March 2012

good afternoon everyone

Phew feel frazzled today

all the excitement of the launch of the

Paint Box Poppets  from Crafters Companion what a fantastic show that was

just caught tail end of the second show will they last the week

i don’t think so lol

so i thought i would share a fusion sun flower card with you

P1040067

there’s a bit of everything in this card  distressing inks gold embossing and  fusion

simply matted and layered with a few flat backed pearls to finish off

thank you for popping by

hugs linda xxx

7 comments:

Donka said...

they look alive. it is a fantastic card. coloured perfectly,xx hugs

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda these are so life like. I love them.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda these are so life like. I love them.

Hugs
Linda xxx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello linda,i realy like this card,i have had sevril gose with the paints and stamps that i have got, but without much sucses. still we carnt be good at every thing. my dad painted but it has not rubbed of on me love bluebell-flowerwood.

Karen said...

If CC's site crashing and C & C's site going on a very go slow is anything to go by I don't think so either - they're just divine aren't they?
And with such a very talented DT hun to showcase them they're bound to fly off the shelves.. smiles..

Another lovely creation sweetie.. really nice.
Hugs.
Karen.xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Stunning - I love fusion, but haven't painted the sunflowers yet, it's on the to-do list! Zo xx

Vick said...

Oh wow, this has got to be my most favourite painting of yours where the Sunflowers are concerned, they look so lifelike here and if i had you close to me i would be round your house getting a copy of this one to put on my wall, i will have to practice this when i get the chance, love it my friend, so much xxxxx