Tuesday 14 June 2011

finally the day has arrived yipeee !!!


For the Launch of The Snowman
so here is my card for today its made with decal oval Nestie on Mirri card with a water colour painted  scene using the stamps ...yes i just love stamping and painting lol ...
and a satin ribbon and a few purple bells  to add that little bit of jingle to the mood  and a snow flake die.....
i do hope you will all be watching Sara  at 9pm.......
from what i have seen of the other samples from the DT and Sara's  prep for show its going to be a great ..
i for one have my seat booked .

thank you for popping by
i have  a jalbums of my other snow man samples later today you will find it on my side bar ...just click the images to flick through i hope you enjoy them.

hugs linda xxx


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely beautiful. I think this is my favourite as I simply love purple. I too have my seat booked. :) xx

Yvonne said...

How pretty!

Hazel said...

This is lovely, Linda. Hazel x

Arline said...

Stunning colour!x