Sunday 3 June 2012

new Saturated Canary digi images

good morning everyone

it’s raining here most welcome after the dry spell we have had

just a tad chilly though never mind im indoors so not a problem

today im sharing two cards coloured with my spectrum noir pens

from crafters companion

P1040715

this one i kept very simple added some colour to her dress and a shadow

which i covered in crystal glitter onto white centrua and silver mirri added some satin ribbon and card candi.

P1040721 

this one i coloured her in and then used the Barbara Grey corner stamp then covered the dress in  clear cut glass

glitter for that extra bling with a few flowers swirls and card candi

i hope your having a lovely bank holiday weekend

thank you for popping by today

hugs linda xxx

13 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Linda these are fabulous your colouring is superb love both of them. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

stunning cards, the image is so beautiful and your colouring is amazing. I love the touches of sparkle.
All the best
Sue

Kathryn said...

Just beautiful x love the shimmer on the first x

Linda Simpson said...

WOWSERS Linda these are truly amazing! I am loving the glitter you have used on both creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Absolutely stunning Linda! Youve made me want this digi too now! :-) Elaine-xxx-

julie_woolston said...

These are gorgeous Linda, stunning colours and images.

Hugs Julie x

Michelle J M said...

These are truly beautiful Linda. Love the way they are quite different but using the same digi. Michelle x

lindyloo said...

WOW Linda what stunning classy cards I love them
lindyloo x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards and just love the images, great colors xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful and elegant cards, love the saturated canary image
Lindsay xx

ger76 said...

Stunning creations hun, I wasn't sure about the image in the shop as I love her usual flowing locks but now I've saw your cards I'm having second thoughts :D

Ger xxx

Rachel Brown said...

Oh Linda, Now I do like these. They are so pretty and elegant. I love them both!!

The Little Stamper said...

Wow - these cards are both stunning. I especially love the first one as it is just so elegant!

Sharon x