Wednesday 4 April 2012

Are you ready for this?

A-May-Zing!!!
Yes  That’s right
Mr Nigel May has Teamed up with Crafters Companion 
to bring us  a brand new crafting cd from his new range of crafting products
to be launched later this Month
i think Nigel Loves colour as much as i do!!!
the CD that's full of some lovely fresh  modern images  to fill all your  card making needs  and any occasions
Bright's and  pastels  are all included
backing papers galore, toppers, embellishments ,decoupage, card companions 
and so much more
over the next few days i will be sharing some of  my cards made from the
A-May-Zing CD
here is my first card i have used a backing papers, Decoupage Sheet, insert and  embellishments
with some core-dination card and silver mirri and buttons from my stash

P1040189
i know i could send this card to any of my family and friends who are into their sport
a great addition to your crafting Library
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous sample Linda, love it

Ali x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda this is A-MAY-ZING!! I can't wait to see this CD. Nigel must be jumping for joy :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita said...

Great card Linda. Great News about Nigel too. Hugs Rita xx

Marianne said...

I have absolutely no idea who this Nigel is, but I do love the funky colours.

Louise Welsh said...

great card linda, i nearly chose this one. louise xx

Cheryl Williams said...

I will have to have the CD for this artwork alone - great for my sporty son x